Greetings!
�Hi, I'm Andy! I code stuff on the C64 and Amiga in my tiny little 'dev' studio in the spare bedroom! I also do all my own music and graphics for these machines. I've tinkered with the Plus/4 and have done music for other peoples releases on Plus/4, Atari 8bit and Amiga.� I've also coded some simple demos on the PC, along with some editors for my C64 stuff.

I have a few projects in development that I'll post about in the appropriate sub-forum elsewhere here!

My current C64 setup comprises a C64c (with SD2IEC, WiFi modem and ZipStik) and C64 (with Action Replay 6, 1541-II, C2N and Speedking).� I have other C64's and peripherals in storage as spares.� See images below!

On the Amiga side, I have an A1200 with 1230/16Mb accelerator, internal 4GB CF HD, Indivision AGA MK2cr, GOTEK drive (internal), external Cumana floppy, Power Computing CDROM (plugged into side slot via Squirrel), Techno Sound Sampler, Microdeal MIDI interface and various mice, joysticks and pads and bits and pieces. �I have this above system (roughly) mirrored in WinUAE on my Win11 laptop and a similar system running on a RaspPi.� See the photo below - the kid is my Grandson testing my (hopefully) soon to be released game 'Spheroid'!

I also have various old consoles that are mainly played by Grandchildren but thay I hope to get around to developing something for one day!

After a bad experience in another forum, I hope to be able to contribute to this forum!

[Image: c64x2.jpg]

[Image: amiga.jpg]

[Image: consoles.jpg]
Welcome Andy, nice setup you got there. Do your children and grandchildren also like retro stuff or do they prefer the modern games?
You are welcome to open a topic about your new game projects.
Welcome aboard, Andy! It's great to see you here and yes, very nice set up there. Those machines look impeccable. I look forward to all of your input on the forum and future discussions.
(08-30-2023, 01:58 AM)�NM156 Wrote: Do your children and grandchildren also like retro stuff or do they prefer the modern games?

My children played some games when they were young, being girls mainly Pokemon and Sims stuff as that's what they were interested in at the time. They don't play anything any more.

My eldest Grandchild loves his games and has a Switch and PS5. Being quite young (almost 9), he's into Minecraft and Fortnite, the usual stuff.� But I've got him coding in SpiderBasic and he has worked on some Commodore projects with me, drawing PETSCII's and testing my games. He does play games on my Amiga.

He really likes some games on my XBox360 and Dreamcast and is partial to Driver on the PS1.

(08-30-2023, 02:05 AM)sysop Wrote: Welcome aboard, Andy!� It's great to see you here and yes, very nice set up there.� Those machines look impeccable.� I look forward to all of your input on the forum and future discussions.

Thanks for the welcome! I try my very best to look after my machines! My Breadbin is my original from 1984, the Amiga my original from 1993. They've been recapped and have new power supplies to try and protect them.� To be honest, they only get switched on for testing my games/demos.� Occasionally I may have a gaming session on them but I worry about having them switched on for too long!
Welcome !