Spheroid - New Amiga Puzzle Game
Andy have you thought of using ECM mode for the c64 version?
(01-09-2024, 08:33 PM)NM156 Wrote: Andy have you thought of using ECM mode for the c64 version?

It's not out of the question. I can only say 'maybe' at this point!
Looks great
I finally got an Amiga emulator running on my GP2X handheld. I will now have a chance to try Spheroid for myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like sysop's post:

(02-26-2024, 08:15 PM)sysop Wrote: I finally got an Amiga emulator running on my GP2X handheld.  I will now have a chance to try Spheroid for myself.

Did you try the game? How did it run on a GP2X emulator?

If you have tried and it did work, any chance of sharing a photo or two?!? [/cheeky]
Yes, played the game and it works perfectly (as far as I can tell) on the GP2X and it's Amiga emulator.  Although, I do have to run it in PAL mode to see a proper screen.  But the game plays good and is a fun challenge.

Attached are a couple of photos...

(03-25-2024, 01:10 AM)sysop Wrote: Yes, played the game and it works perfectly (as far as I can tell) on the GP2X and it's Amiga emulator.  Although, I do have to run it in PAL mode to see a proper screen.  But the game plays good and is a fun challenge.

Great, thanks for the feedback! I'll post those images in my Twitter feed and send thanks to you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes aNdy_V's post: