Update to NTSC friendly games collection
Floppy 
For those few of you who may be interested, I've just updated my list of NTSC "friendly" games on my website.

The Sep-2022 collection now contains 280 games that I've found to play properly on NTSC C64s, 128s, and TheC64Minis. I've also included CJM files (for TheC64 Joystick) where required, as well as flagged those games that are playable via the CommodoreServer.com V-1541 virtual disk service.

You can download the zip file, as well as see a list of the games I've compiled together, on my website here:
https://www.my64.in.nf/doku.php?id=media:ntsc-games

Happy gaming!
[-] The following 2 users Like sysop's post:

Not much of an update, but I've added another ten games to the NTSC games collection. Check the link above to download and enjoy.
Great collection. Three NTSC friendly classics I recommend for the next update are Marble Madness, Elevator Action and the original Commando.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr SQL's post:

(02-14-2024, 10:31 AM)Mr SQL Wrote: Great collection. Three NTSC friendly classics I recommend for the next update are Marble Madness, Elevator Action and the original Commando.

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out those suggestions!
(02-14-2024, 10:31 AM)Mr SQL Wrote: Great collection. Three NTSC friendly classics I recommend for the next update are Marble Madness, Elevator Action and the original Commando.

I found an NTSC version of Marble Madness but not Elevator Action or the "original" Commando.  All the versions of those two I have found so far are NTSC compatible, but play fast, when compared to running them on a PAL system.  So, if you have links to where I can get NTSC version of these games, let me know and I'll happily add them to the collection.
Wasn't the original Marble Madness NTSC already, and as such just "PAL compatible"?
(02-21-2024, 01:58 PM)NM156 Wrote: Wasn't the original Marble Madness NTSC already, and as such just "PAL compatible"?

Coming from EA, I would think so.  The first one I tried worked just fine, so it will be in the next update.
(02-21-2024, 05:50 AM)sysop Wrote:

I found an NTSC version of Marble Madness but not Elevator Action or the "original" Commando.  All the versions of those two I have found so far are NTSC compatible, but play fast, when compared to running them on a PAL system.  So, if you have links to where I can get NTSC version of these games, let me know and I'll happily add them to the collection.

That's interesting I'll have to check if my version of Commando is running fast.

Elevator Action was difficult to find, I kept finding PAL versions that would lock up.
(02-23-2024, 08:23 AM)Mr SQL Wrote: That's interesting I'll have to check if my version of Commando is running fast.

Yes, please let me know what you find. 

You can tell if Commando is running fast by the tempo of the music.  If it sound faster than what you hear on the Lemon 64 page for the game (you can play a sample in the right side margin under MUSIC of the game page, here: https://www.lemon64.com/game/commando  ) then it's running faster than what it would be on a PAL system.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sysop's post: